Wednesday, July 30, 2008

slept kinda late last night, n wake up early today.
went college did payment , meet ms malar , library to spent time wait my mom...
n something happen in library door... okay.... cant mention here coz need me demo only can feel it... but conclusion is ' proven lunci '.

however, i end up follow CY's car back home.
got gossip session with carmen, MY & CY while waiting carmen reach her time to mcb block lecture. oh well..... gossip girls ~

reached home, suppose to bathe BeE but end up catch movie with lala... Dark Knight
I personally like this movie, although is long hours but is nice !
I m impressed with the so real half face...they just made it looks so real !
okay... mass commies did great job !
sigh.... mass com... my choice of course before i step into tbs.... however, nvm la....since i m half to business course d....

* i hope what Mr. George said is real..... please...must be real... thanks

3 comments:

Zincy said...

gossip is what a gal should have..but of course is gossip bout ppl and not those negative of a person..muahaha..

dark night u manage to understand?coz that time u told me that movie need to think bout it..haha..

Feb said...

to me is a straight forward movie... dunno y my fren told me need to think... =.="

however, is a nice movie !

JY said...

I'm out... Long time din go cinema d... T-T