Sunday, August 3, 2008

somehow~

hi, i m back to blog here.
yea....class started n this sem is totally all reading subjects... n i m worry my brain memories...
any tips to increase brain memories???
according to JY (2008), she said contact a person name CIK CHANG, then i will get it... ( okay, smk usj 13 peeps u will know this joke)

had a superb dinner, THAI fried rice.
this dish is over my defination of hot & spicy...
it was just a hawker stall located in taipan which i didnt notice after all the years i been visited that place. what i can said is, ABSOLUTE HOT !!!!!

reading shopaholic from MY, not bad, a funny story line.
however, i guess i m online-holic. i just cant stop online whenever i m free. is this a good sign ???

there is a song i found recently n got inlove with it. yea, an old song. THANK YOU - Dido.
part of the lyrics just caught my attention.

"I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life, Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life "

yea, no need ask y, answer is still the miserable.
somehow, i m unchange.
somehow, the song "it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad "
yea, somehow i m grown up of having the story of my life~

yea...........somehow.........

No comments: