Thursday, August 21, 2008

sickness

1st assignment is dued today....... no worries....there are more to come~ =.="

went Leo taipan with CY,Jessie & Mei yan, we just chated like 3 hours there???
what a 'ke po' session.... n i m potential to be drama director ...wahaha.... internal joke~

for the past few days, i m so not into healthy condition.
sickness just visit so randomly..... not even showing sign....

case 1:

had tea time with my 7 beauties at their favorite place KIM GARY.... with the main purpose of the so called most handsome waiter name JONATHAN.... u can imagine their crazeeness.... is superb ! especially ms. CY

* oh ya ! guess who we meet??? we walked pass by the Hong Kong artist MA TAK ZHUNG ! oh my..... he is just absolute hot ! haha..... not to forget mention Fanny, lala & Karmen run towards him n being like his superb fans..... incredible~

after that, once i reach home, i was in high fever, is so random..... the illness is so strong that i just skip dinner and sleep under my blanket. when my mom woke me up, i taught i was suppose be better but it was vise versa, i was so warm that can cook an egg on my forehead? jk......
i was too lazy to figure what reason and simply grab some pill n telan. then, start up my assignment till 3am i think~

case 2:

after the following day back from college, i was just so tired n took a nap.
this is when the big case happen!
my right eye bengkak just when i woke up !
is so so so so so obvious that my eyes is one big one small (@.-)
cannot be like this.... so not pretty.....
got some medic cream from clinic n guess is getting better now....

case 3 :

i just cough cough cough...... sigh......
but not as serious as CY....must be she transfer the virus to me... haha...

to conclude: i need to pile up my antibodi.... i need to be healthy ^^

1 comment:

Zincy said...

well, wen all the gals gather sure ke po for few hours..im better ed..didnt cough that much as 1st week..this is my 2nd week of sick..take good care of urself gal..

*huggies & muax*