Sunday, August 31, 2008

it just not make sense !

as during merdeka night, people out there was busy outing & counting down, but i just stood home n having some debate with mom which is doesn't make sense at all.

story goes like this:

BeE recently is getting naughty, apart from those terrible damage in garden, she bark loudly and long hours dirung night time which i dunno whats happening to her.
i warned her many many times which i really got fed up, is not i didnt give what she want yet she still bark bark bark !

i got frustrated with her bark coz my neighbour is malay, i dun want suddenly one day i receive complain or MPSJ visit. ( is not i racist, but mostly malays dislike dogs + my dog is so noisy) therefore, i been asking warning BeE to be quiet. I even release her out yet she still bark in front the glass door so damn loudly. thats made me angin naik.

So, happen the very 1st time i cane my dog. I canned her 1 stroke & she still behave like nothing.( continue being naughty) I was too over that i locked her in bathroom.

then i rushed to my room & actually cry, i felt myself really bad to cane the 5mth old little one. But ofcoz i hide my sign of tears, then when i going to shower, mom came in room n there we start our debate.

mom: u cane BeE ?
me: ya
mom: see, i was correct, last time told u not to pet dog, so u wont abuse the dog now.

( i was totally sensitive with the word abuse, n the decision to bought BeE is not me, is my dad, and my mom did not show any objection when my dad paying the bill when purchasing BeE at pet shop. what she talking now? all goes into me???? )

me: abuse???! then last time u cane me, so can i call that u abuse me??
mom: that is different, i cane u is becoz u being naughty
me: so i cane BeE also coz of she behaving naughty, so ????
mom: anyhow, i always told u is not easy to pet a dog, bring so much trouble, n is so big responsibility. U cane them also no use, coz u dun und what the dog actually talking.
me: hah? then when i baby time i cried u und what i want meh? u also slap me to shut up my crying rite?
mom: that one ofcoz la, u cried so noisy middle night, ppl no need sleep meh???

( whats the difference now??? i really sense no sense at all, she kept saying me abuse BeE that made me gone crazy in mind! the question is: what is the defination of abuse a dog? if a cane will go into abuse category, then what about the defination of parents abuse child? )

end up, i ignore her n went to shower. this merdeka night really drive me crazy !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pik cek case:

i went dinner with family at some PJ area, the food there not say very nice but satisfied that i still enjoying my food.

since the table is too small, so i place my dish slightly end of the table which i decide to finish it later.
then suddenly, the waitress passby n guess what she did?
she took away my dish which i not even finish it !
i was going to stop her BUT damn she pour other dirty plate stuff from other table into my dish ! WTF !!
my gosh ! what is this??? what is this ?????? !!!!!!!!!
i looked at her with my not so friendly face, n she reply with her 'nothing' face !
so, what can i do???? can i complain their customer service? ( as it was just a normal coffee shop)

someone please calm me down..... what is all these on earth ???

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
hmmm..... lets talk bout songs.

what about now- by chris daughtry
sempurna- by andra n the backbone

ohya, forgive my outdateness coz i just recently really know the lyrics of the song ' better in time'... is just so ...........oh well... u peeps und what i meant. :p

.

No comments: