Thursday, August 28, 2008

last minute plan just not work !

arrrr....... it just not work not work !!!!
my singapore trip just not work... coz all buses are fully !!!! FULL!!!!! no matter morning nor midnight time, is all full..... very the emo d.....
i know is a random plan but is just too too too too too ........ speechless....
JY, i will visit u someother day k.... i promise i will visit u....

just done with today financial planning test & financial accounting 2 test. hmm.... hopefully everything go well.


merdeka coming... lol..so what??? m i that so patriotic malaysian??? LOL
n we have 3 days offday....can i go somwhere as a replace for my past empty holiday?

since JY move to singapore, i always wanted to pay a visit there. BUT now , the plan is off.... haiz..... sorry...sorry.... my mistake being random.... haiz.......... deep breath~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
besides, i must buy myself a nice purse next year, as in my current purse is slightly damage, age 21st must got something new in life, new purse,new life,new me...LOL... (just admit myself as shopaholic)



* my BeE is FAT ! she heavy+ big round tummy now... reason? got feed too much by my dad... haha

there are some sentences as human related to dog:

"fat owner got fat dog, both equal." (reagrding to my dad by my mom) :p

"see, u both so match coz both r shortie" ( regarding me by mom)

" see, they both sleeping style very alike" ( regarding me as well by dad) this happen when i taking nap in living hall as BeE taking nap in her cage right outside the living hall door... what on earth??? they compare me with a dog??? OUCH ! is that so alike???? !!!!

anyhow, my feelings now is kinda down.... fated i cant go holiday d....
haiz.....haiz.....haiz.....haiz.....haiz..... haiz..... X 100000000....

1 comment:

JY said...

Nvm, nxt time la... No worries, singapore just won't disappear. Haha... U r welcome, anytime
(waa, kononnya i'm the S'pore PM, hehe).