Wednesday, August 6, 2008

THANK YOU

yes, first of all i want to thanks so much for the miracle i hoping for....

MIRACLE~ I HERE THANK U WITH ALL MY REAL HEART, THANKS FOR HELPING MY ECONS. I LOVE U ~

yes, y i said so? it is because the econs result which i was sading for days, n now miracle happens! hmm...it was actually the exam unit did mistake as they key in wrong result, sounds terrible rite??? but i wont know untill i go consult ms malar n post email to australia coordinator.
when the moment i recieved the email form mr george, the sentence : in my record u get a P1 not F2, congratulations! I make sure the correction to exam unit.


honestly, i was almost jump with cheer in library once i read the email, but since is library so i have to keep it in my heart. i m so relief, yes ! the moment of flying~ & THANK GOD !



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BeE


the 5 months old BeE is crazy hyper till now,
grown bigger n fatter abit.
this fellow LOVE me very much, gave me lots of "love bite". =.="
she love outings so much, always intend runaway from house, n it happened twice.
sigh, u wont understand how i feel in that moment when the big bus was moving forward to her. Is super heartbeat stop!

BUT, one day~ she got a damn big slam by ball while i was throwing the ball to her.
just imagine the HARD THROWN BALL piak on her face...... is seriously OUCH !
she cried so loud as whole street could hear, my mom even rushed from kitchen just to check out what happen to her.
I was kinda guilty n wanna sayang her, n guess what? I even apologise to her & hug her, n she gave me a forgiven face in return.
hmm..... dog nowadays r so human been ! LOL

..............................................................................................................................

hmm.... my timetable changed, i got class on friday now.
this is because the matter of the 'cheated' formal timetable. lol
hmm.... the tutor changed by giving reason coz wednesday he need to go BURSA. alamak.... =.="
therefore this lead to i friday got class !
however, nvm la..... who knows it will be good ? smile*

To conclude, thank you miracle ! I love u so much !

love,
liong tsu zian
6/08/2008

2 comments:

JY said...

CONGRATZ!!!
Feel happy for u! ^^

Feb said...

hehe....thanks dear JY... HUGS HUGS *
free hugs as usual :p