Friday, August 8, 2008

08/08/2008

yeas! is OLYMPIC BEIJING 2008 !
also, is mei yan 20th birthday ! hehe...
yea, got a surprise for her at TGIF last night with our own dressing theme ~ ( is hot & sexy dress code )
yea... we did created alot lies, n keep planning for like more than a week.. haha...super us !
i even created a looks damn true story before the night of the TGIF dinner...haha...appluse for me please~ LOL
peeps, photos is on facebook, go check it out! ^^

as i told, i got class on friday from 10-12pm.
after class, get my ass to pyramid for some desperate shoppings & thanks dear karmen for tumpang ^.^
okay.....what i bought?? hmm....will tell when u meet me.. :p
Jessie went home right after bout 1hour, coz she is exhausted from Maison, that club queen ~
since i dun feel like going home so early, so i decided continue window shopping...
most important ! I found Euphoria ... wahaha.... hello~ potential clubbers... LOL
i almost walked the whole pyramid alone, with my walking lunch - choc bun ^^
n i spent like an hour in choosing br@ .... =.="
yes, i do enjoy shopping alone...yea...sort of....

about 4pm, took a bus home, n i miss the stop, because the driver didnt hear my bell , go all forward.. I m ignored ! untill i stand beside him....

driver: ah moi, apa sal diri sini?
me: saya nak turun la
driver: u takde tekan loceng?
me: ada, saya tekan 2 kali pun
driver: ya keh?

he finally stop the bus n let me off.... n walked 2 street back to reach my actual stop...
yea! good excercise !

hmm.... i sense the symthoms of sickness on me since last night after dinner...
sore throat! u will only make me pulk whole night without sleep... poor me !

guess post is till here... byes

.

2 comments:

Zincy said...

oh well...not oni u sense the symthoms of sickness..same as me..seriously im sicked too..so suffer wei..

Anonymous said...

take care la people! now u guys exactly in my spot. i had been sick for like few weeks, btw where;s euphoria?