Friday, August 29, 2008

FAT dog attack !

friday class usual till 12pm....

trying very hard to understand in tutorial class.... sigh...not easy not easy...

due to mom has her so called 'aunties association', so i need to wait her like almost 2 hours to fetch me back. but anyhow, thanks got computer lab, so i can spent time over there.
n what i did with the com? Is reading yahoo finance @o@ amazing rite???? LOL

reach home then be my bro tuition centre driver...here & there.. coz mom was still on ' auntie association' too.... =.="
evening, brought BeE have a walk... then a fat dog attacked !
A fat dog from no where just attack my little BeE with his very very fierce action, that dog just hold my dog on floor n going to attack her...
u can see that fat dog barking very fierce while my dog was underneth calling help...

as a BeE's owner i should pull that stupid dog away, but i just dun dare as the dog will attack me at any moment.. what i can do is shout :" Whos dog is this????!!!!! "

guess my shouting is loud enough that his owner came over n take away his crazy dog . then i quickly hug my BeE to comfort her as she was in huge freak out.

I have no idea is that crazy dog a male or a female, if it is a male i should shouted : " hello ! my BeE is too young to have sex with u la!! U hamsap dog ! hahahahaha

that crazy dog must be too eager to have sex la... peeps, that dog is HUGE FAT ! with those old man barking voice, is totally not my BeE's cup of coffee okay... hahahahaha
luckily BeE didnt injured if not i will definately pissed off that dog & the owner as well !
what an incident of the day ~


Dinner steamboat at puchong with CY & MY.
i was super duper full ..... if not wasted my money paying RM 21 per head.
the ice-cream was great !!!! yummylicious!
lamb meet was great too.....hahahaha....
we ate from 7.15pm to 9.45pm.... amazing~
conclusion, over full ! FATS INCREASEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

when come to the end of dinner, lala randomly ask us go tong sui ,accompany her eat as she havent have her dinner yet...
then happen people who ffk, so left me alone with lala...
imspossible me to insert any food, so i just be lala's listener & enjoy her "interesting" topics....
we both chat untill the shop close all the door then only we move our ass n ciao....
hmmm....thats all for the day i guess.....

add on*
CY say i lose gao gao from MY, coz i m short, fat , small eyes.......etc.
to conclude, lose lost loser .!!! LOL

photo session:




* MY the beauty busy with phone while steamboat-ing




* JY's 猪朋狗友
.









No comments: