Sunday, August 17, 2008

vincent

"starry starry night....paint ur pallet blue & grey.....
shadows on the hill......

wonderfull song isn't it???

I almost forgot i love this song untill i watch the drama heart of greed,
especially when the scene of a point where the regret & sourness happen in the drama,
HAHA, i used not sensitive on tv drama because : " it just a drama thou! "
but, i had no idea y i so into feeling on that scene, u wont know the sourness was in maximum level while i was watching it.
ofcoz i didnt show out, but the very inside of me is extreme SOUR !
i did not tears down but tasted the salty , sour & bitter all in advance~

n guess what??? I miss him again~
i know i should not, but somehow is so uncontrollable.

did some tutorial n only able online at midnight, then so happen meet fork n spoon online too... as she told me she just back from yam cha.

i told her bout my feelings which was really random, n her advice is ask me think of DARLIE... lol.... internal joke !

gosh~ i m into emo in this 2.02am now.... wth

I wish i could throw and break a glass as a symbol of me to forget all the things...
u wont get back the broken glass in one whole unless u buy another one~
HAHA, i think even i throw a thousand glass still it wont happen on me to forget nor let go...

yes, i sometimes hate myself behave like this. It should not be like this, should not !!!!

I want myself to be happy, cheerfull , sunny like summer . ^^

4 comments:

hsuzhen said...

omg..im so sorryy..
i tersleep with the laptop on..
aiks..
regarding bout colgate..
mmmm..do u meant red shirttt???
lol..

newayss..
time will heall u..
dun waste money to buy glasses larr..
save the world!!
*hugsss*

Feb said...

hahahhahaahahahahahaaha.....
who say i wan buy glass n throw????

btw, colgate does not mean red shirt la....
it mean no one.....

hugsssssssssssss

Zincy said...

i also like the song..i was finding this song wei..is so romantic when it is a happy scene and it is sour when it is a sad scene...haha...nice song..

JY said...

This song~ Vincet... I love it very much too! I love to listen to this song, especially at night, whn i was alone in my room.