Saturday, August 23, 2008

call me creative ^^

apart from cough cough cough.....
i created some new defination....

LAW= length and wonder
this word is created during law assignmnet....

WTF= with tons of fabulous
this is created when i mention "wtf" in JY conversation...she warn me not to be so rude, n to ignore i m rude, i simply random reply her my new defination... wich able made her speechless.... muahaha......

SAD= single , available , desperate
this is a superb defination....muahaha.......
so who is SAD???? :p

*dun be shy...call me creative! muahahaha ... ur comments are welcome ^^
..................................................................................................

tomorrow CPA conference dunno got good guy anot??? :p
but, i m wearing spec tomorrow coz i need to pause contact lense for sometimes...
me wearing spec sure lose bad bad if ever there is hot guys tomorrow.... :(
n a big pimple on my chin..... sigh..... lose lose lose..... LOL
well....i m just being lame....the main of conference tomorrow is to learn something in society..
is time to learn how to survive in business society.... hahhahhaaha....

.......................................................................................................

random
what is random??? hahahhha...... who ever dun know what is random can ask fork n spoon....LOL
jessie......we need to go have a walk at garden.... but i dun wan shout my name on my dog....is rediculous..... !!!!!!

FOOD
i m hungry now..... n i miss melaka satay celup , cendol.....
i demand proper carbornara... nice one.... unlike what i had in FOfo coffe shop...that is cooked by sweeted condense milk ( jessie 2008)
i wan ice cream...... nice one.... haigen daz perhaps??? muahaha.... (too much money izit....)
i wan sushi..... jusco sushi will satisfied me ^^
i wan milk.... yummylicios chocolate taste.. ^^
i miss cheese naan at murni
i miss bacardi apple?? nah...not demand it currently
I m hungry !

NO WAY ! I M NOT HAVING SUPPER ALTHOUGH I M HUNGRY... NO SUPPER....

oh well....time to sleep....nite

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like da definitions !!
Borrow ah~ haha. I will do referencing for sure. hahah.


Yea wei, i demand proper carbonara too !! so tempting.
AND murni!!! da cheese numm, and the nga pou lou shu fan i haven try ~


so hungry ><

JY said...

Hey ya, must praise u for ur creativity. =P
I love the defination for SAD. Wahaha, i think, i'm quite SAD la... LOL

Feb said...

muahaha....call me CREATIVE !!!!! :p