Monday, July 14, 2008

yea...its 14th of the month....
what can i say bout the 14th?
used to be a memorable day... yea..USED TO BE..
but, yea.... still be my memorable 14th in life...

guys, i m getting better... no worries...
not to say recover... but i sense the better of me compare the past whole month...
cant imagine the days i had in the past whole month..
those days i had which is so not like me...
is like i m the another person that totally no cheer at all... terrible...

but guess i m on my track back to the girl who love to smile, enjoying her life where she used to be in her 20 years life... yea... I'LL BE FINE ^^

i m not alone for those down days, frens n buddies r with me.. yea... the sweetest friendship...
advices, comments, scolding me dumb.....etc
yea... human nature... lol
but honestly, i didnt know i was loved by them untill what they did for me...
i m not left out by them... yea.... i would wanna say I LOVE U GUYS ~~ GREAT BIG HUG !
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORTS...

yea.... I JUST LOVE U ALL SO MUCH !


love,
tsu/xian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa.
TRUE Xian is back =)