Monday, July 21, 2008

i m here to post again~ haha.... hello~ means i m still alive la.... LOL

didnt know i m a good reader... read what?
i been reading ppl's blog, articles searched in google...
i m really pik cek with my msn... god knows what happen to it...

to my dear msn:
Am I really that not pretty that u wanna avoid me using u??? why you keep on not working??? !!!
okay.... i m insane~

I did realize i m not really good nor interested in politics... seriously, i found myself had zero communication with politics... is not a good sign coz i m 20 now & guess kids of 12 had better politics knowledge than me. I wish i learn more on country or world's happenings but i just flip over those page when i saw 'government thingy' on paper. sigh...... terrible

night life= alcohol + club + social ?
city people enjoy night life? or youngsters enjoy it most?
hmm..what i could say not everyone love night life...same to some friends around me
however, i admit myself is desirable in night life.. or mayb i doesnt given the chance to explore it? coz i m still daddy's & mummy's girl? =.=" whateva~

to me night life is not must involve alcohol, clubs or so called crazy night.
night life can be some chit- chatting with warm tea? HAHAHAAHAHA....
oh well~ guess u guys know what i trying to say...

i remembered once i mentioned that if i dun have curfew guess i'll be night outings daily..haha... isn't that sounds cool???
n one of my fren answered me : luckily u got curfew from parents !!
hmm....is a good or bad???
if i not given curfew, i mayb over crazy outside but who knows i actually behave myself??
y is ppl thinking night life is something worse? it should not go that way....
a kid who night out means is a bad kid compare a kid who a great smoker ??
mayb i m still not a parent & i don't think like how parents thoughts....

To me, a person's life goes on their way in the end. A kid was mornitored well by parents given strict home rules, all the while the parents taught they got a great son which made them proud by having great academic result being good boy but who knows the boy got involve in criminal or drugs in sudden?? so what can be judge then??

even my mom will complain smoking students in my college when she fetch me but there is once i answer her that " u still got a son who cant predict whether he will get involve in cigarattes". I maybe rude of saying this to her, but is real thou... If one day, my bro a smoker, what can she judge then? Her son sign up as a bad kid???
I m not saying what, but my main point is there is nothing to predict, now good doesn't mean forever good as there is uncertainties in life....

weird that i m saying these life philosophy.. LOL

My BeE, she is going 5 months old... time past fast !
she grow taller n i hardly able cuddle her like last time, due to weight & size increased... hahaha...
but somehow, she is still cute... yea...i mean CUTE ! not 'ugly but adorable' ! ^^
ohya ! she know how to play ball d.. her mouth finally big enough to catch a tennis size ball.. haha.. However, she is selfish ! cant share toys ! ( like i wanna share her toys... =.=" )

wow.... just realise is such along post... :p
k la, bye peeps.

.

No comments: