Friday, July 18, 2008

silent killer

I am super duper freaking f* BORED!

i cant imagine i got this kinda boring holiday man...
is like everyday stay home, home,home !!!!
someone save me from boring please~ LOL ( damn drama)

y m i posting this? coz i m seriously boring... serious
whateva la... atleast i m writing something for my day... =.="

i sleep late night, woke up late bout 10am++ daily....
what i did in home is either households, BeE's routine, potato couch, computers,day dreaming....etc

n i will got sudden panic due to my coming results... i really hope i can pass all...please~

n due to the boringness, i will easily back to emo... my godness =.="
thats the feelings i always got in mind:
is all comes to unexpectation
unexpected quick start, unexpected fast end,
unexpected what u said, what i heard, what we had....
cant we have a little longer...a while more maybe... untill we say goodbye in airport???
haha ! whats the diff ??
excuse me~ girl u cant have ur own prediction in life...
life is always uncertainties.... slap* enough !

dear JY is so enjoying in singpapore, she almost like vacation there daily...LOL
i m jealous la.... unlike me stood home like !@#$%^&*
n JY is mentioning Clarke Quay as the most wonderfull clubbing & dating place.... okay...she just got me hyper in the middle night... lol

i just feel myself cant be 24hours home daily nowadays, seriously...n i dunno y...
i will bring BeE have a garden walk in evening just to away from home... what on earth??
i miss the noisy girls gang that we used to be... talk non-stop... the famous noisy group ~
i miss Redang.... as redang was the great trip ever i had...or i should say i miss redang peeps...
i miss my baby blanket which thrown dunno how many century ago..=.="
i miss high school frens
i miss NS frens
i miss my teachers
i wanna sing Barney song ' i miss u, u miss me....' eh.... wrong lyrics... piak* swt..... :s
i dun miss him...ya...who say i miss him??? !!!! (crossing fingers)

besides Barney song, i sudden taught of "beca" song... yea...fork n spoon n jessie... lets sing the "beca" song... A moment like this ~ LOL

sigh.... what the f* i m talking n posting???
guess i m seriously bored till stunned....
okay.... ME NEED OUTINGS !!! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME??? LOL

is really lame post ! nite all ~

1 comment:

hsuzhen said...

i heard u!
lol, come my house bake muffins lar..
hahaha..should be some day nex week..jom..=p

a moment like this is a moment to some other ppl dy lar..
no more me, no more jessie..
=(