Saturday, July 5, 2008

dear readers,

i been reading articles whole night long....yea...surprisingly....

is kinda crazy that when assignments i so hate to read articles but now i m reading them in my holiday... LOL

i finish CY's 2 books n my own book... none of them is novel... but talk bout life...yea..i mean LIFE

my reading genre is bout life....oh wow.... should i proud of myself??? haha...
however, i wonder how my life would be??? yea...no one knows how thier life will be...

last time, i used to love novel that comes with non stop story line...but now... i love LIFE book....yeah....LIFE...^^ but not bible la... just i love reading the author's life or points of view...

there is a book that i m targeted damn long... but rite...the book is damn not cheap that i always pause myself purchasing it....
oh well...life is like that.. willing to spent RM 70 on a bag but not on a book???? :s what on earth????

oh well....what i gain from all the reading articles???
besides spending my time, ya...i do gain something from that... oh...reading is excellent !!! I LOVE READING !!!! ( crossing my fingers) :p

yea...today is all bout reading...

love,
xian who is shy but loving :p

No comments: