Friday, July 4, 2008

okay....there is none topic here...
blog just to spent my time in this middle night of 1.47am...
y? becoz dear fork n spoon dun allow me sleep to accompany her waiting her cousin loading photos to her....
so....i m here write something to spent my time....
sigh....dear girl...i m really sleepy le....
however, this call the fork n spoon spirit that i m here spending my time for her... :p
wahaha...so fork n spoon r u touched??? tisk* tisk*

what else to write???
ohya..i did research on langkawi trip....yea....my holiday target... whee....hope it come true...^^

also, i cant wait to meet my dear JY as she be leaving m'sia soon...nvm... i will be stick in her room once i have the chance visit her in somedays...hehe... hmm...just miss her so muchie... must hug her lots..wahaha... i dun care how she reject..i will force her let me hug...wahaha....

N dear bear (CY), we long time didnt shopping d.... i miss the shopping time we had few months ago....

ohya, lala asking me go bar celona this saturday.... with her frens...sigh....i know none in her group la... so not really demand on that... I DEMAND KL club....hahaha.... hello~ who say clubbing is showing bad girl attitude??? i m still very good girl image okay.... bla bla bla...

serious nothing to write d.... fork n spoon allow me sleep not???? *sleepy eyes*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alar,
my fault lar..
neways, thanks lorr..
i giv u bigggggg hugggg!

Anonymous said...

I demand for both !
KL club and Langkawi!!


when will my equilibrium goin to be achieved? ><"