Wednesday, July 9, 2008

random conversation title from mom

did some households, tidy up my room.
n is sad that langkawi trip is called off.... off....
imagine everything is planned,hotel is booked, did so many research... n it end up off...
hmm..... speechless.... but i m looking for alternative..

I seriously need some trip in this holiday... yea... WHY? there is a reason

while ironing clothes, mummy sudden ask : " how come u so long didnt go out with ho kwin?"
hmm....what should i answer???
in this moment i felt the sourness in deep heart...
i should tell ' we r not together d' but i m worry i will tears down in front her when i say this to her n end up making the mom worry the girl... no no no...bad idea...
so, i decide to tell when i m totally recover by saying: " he is on holiday trip with his frens"

then, as usual mom love to talk to BeE...
again, she said: " BeE also love to play with ho kwin last time when he visit our house"
me: " yea..... BeE just love to play with anyone"
mom: " izit? but BeE dun really play with brother's fren. mayb ho kwin got his skills in playing with dog, i remember u told me he own a dog rite? "
me: " yea"
mom: " so when is he going to australia ya?"
me: " next year"
mom: " eh... i taught u said before that he going this year? "
me: " he changed his mind"
mom: " oh...why ya? "
me: " dunno" ( hoping mom dun ask more)
mom: " u sometimes should alert ur own attitude ar, dun too over, sometimes think twice"
me: " ooo....." ( got pinch in heart)
mom: " like auntie bla bla complain her girl always change bf, sometimes alot bf doesnt means is a proud thing"
me: " ooo...." ( begging to stop in heart, going to tears down if continue)
mom: " last time ho kwin gave u flower when valentine? "
me: " yea" n saw mom was smiling.. ( sigh...)

finally, the boiling kettle sounds... mummy went to kitchen while i speed up to my room.

yea...thats the random conversation, the moment mom ask kinda more bout him.

my current feelings now is sour + sorrow= deep beath~

i was turning to be better these few days but now is like back to back.... sigh

mummy...... y last time u didnt ask more but ask now??? haha ( sacarstic laugh)

* jessie girl finally found the song we love but unknown title
the song is <> by jason marz
both us serious in love with this song... high 5 jessie !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

high 5!
The song is - I'm yours by jason mraz.

Damn nice weyy.

hsuzhen said...

yo yo..dun left me out wei..

send me send me..so tat we can 5 together..!
com'on...lol..=P