Thursday, July 3, 2008

just here....

yes...i m just back from pahang...
the night before pahang, alot flash back memories...yea...is back randomly...is back again...
i m not blaming nor hating myself of the flashing back...coz is all sweet n good ones....
ya.....my sweetest memories i can say....

i cant own them now but i owned them before...ya...they were with me....
ppl might not understand y m i that so sad... as even myself cant und that...
ya...is always a tight pain when the sad visit me, really a heartbroken...
is not heal yet..not heal now...mayb later...but no idea when will it be...

advice from most ppl : stop love him d... dun put on anyhope..there are more for u out there...

ya....i can und what they said n y they said that...
i might love him lesser as time goes on...but just not now...still dun think i able just stop right now although i know there is nothing there...
yea...i admit myself...the love is still here like it will not end.. oh dear~

ya....what i can do is face it silently...let the silence be...
tears wont be my cure but just something that release out my sufferness....
yes....he dint know how i pass by my days , how much tears i got in my nights, how down i m that nearly black off, how i hide all these without letting my parents notice as i dun wan they worry me... yea....he didnt know all this....

all the silence hurt is here...just here...

No comments: