Thursday, July 24, 2008

tuesday

catched movie -RED CLIFF with cy & lala at summit...
i love the story line n the genre but dumb ass the ending is " to be continue"...
can u imagine the feelings when u were expecting the great war happening but turn up the stupid word on screen???? all of us is like ZHA DOU !
is like a feeling sort of got cheated, rather watch DARK KNIGHT man...atleast got some proper ending... lol

after that went book fair & finally got a book on hand then off home.
now atleast i got some book with me cure my boringness.. hehe

wednesday

visited clare's house, & i love her room so so so so much especially her individual bathroom.... ^^
dinner with clare, kok & susan at some mamak who serve nice food at subang.
the effect is i m still damn full till now... omg~ fats increASE !

had a great chat with them, n suddenly talk bout exam....
fork n spoon really sense the sudden panic... heartbeating real fast~
clare treat us satay...thx clare.... ^^

then kok sudden ask : " xian, how r u? "
for the past month i will tears down when anyone ask me this question, but today i did not...
yea.... this mean xian is fine..hehe... cheers for me ? ^^

kok is so inlove with my BeE, he even can pole dancing with BeE at my house compound.. peeps...imagine that.... LOL
i suggested him marry with my dog la... since BeE is a bitch. :p HAHAHAHAHAHA

found another old song- 'keep holding on' by arvil lavigne.... according to me, NICE SONG !

I m looking forward for tomorrow muffin day...wheeeeeeeee ^^
hope everything go well.....

No comments: