Friday, July 25, 2008

MUFFIN D@Y

Went susan's crib with CY, MY & clare for muffin day ! wheee ^^
overall, the process quite smooth n our baby muffin is on earth after the hour of time.....
taste not bad.... yea la.... not that serious bad la... eatable.... haha

after that, chill at susan's house n being camwhore with her lappie....
what i can say is, i m damn serious CAMWHORE ! i honestly admitl here....LOL
i will upload the lappie camwhore pics soonie once i get from susan. :p
let the pictures talk:
step 1
step 2


step 3

TADAAAAAA... our baby oreo muffin on earth ~
the gila posing but random....
back our ass home bout 5.30pm.....
once i reach home, dad told me bout BeE's runaway story...
stupid BeE, if u really runaway i will cry sadly wei , coz u part of my life d... i warn u ! no step out the gate without my permission... u so tiny, ppl's car cant see u .. dangerous ! promise me k?
okay, i pronous here, msn dun wan me, my hp nearly dun wan me, sad !
result on its way, super panic !
n one more thing..... i been told not studying abroad.... yea.... is obvious that i hoping study abroad... but dad made his final decision... so, yea....kinda emo.
n most emo is the words from dad :
dad: i got something tell u
me: oh?
dad: u study locally ok? it will be very tight finance if papa sent u oversea, coz that time didi is in college time too...
me: ooo..... ( seriously dun feel good)
dad: sorry yea, papa unable give u the chance to study oversea...
me: is ok papa, nvm... smile*
what made me felt worst is the SORRY from my dad....
a dad apologise to the daughter of unable sent her to study abroad.... i dunno how u guys feel, but it does gave me big impact, seriously.... i can really hug my dad n cry.. the feelings which words cant describe...
i mayb sad of my dreams of studying abroad has been call off but the worse feelings i sense how my dad feels, he even apologize to me ~ this mean he knew what i wished for my dream, but he just cant fullfill his girl's dream that made him feel sorry?? i m speechless
I seriously realize this month, i m really into emo-ing....
super sad of the relationship thingy, all the holiday plans just call off, n now this....
oh dear, what should i need to do for myself???
i feel myself losing balance in emotional... i m serious

1 comment:

Lin Lin said...

my dear.. dun la b so sad.. may b it is a good thing if u think it another side??? u can stay here wit ur frens, family n ur BEBE!!! dun u think is a good thing?? u can study oversea after degree ma.. by the time, u hav the ability to earn money.. then ur papa juz needs to support abit financially.. can do master while working.. better wat.. still young.. so is ok ma.. ur dad is old edi.. so as daughters, v muz think for them oso.. if not, i oso wanna fly la.. hehe.. so i can understand ur feeling too.. ^^

dun b emo edi la.. i am bored too ah.. some more everyday kena kek by students.. gonna vomit blood edi.. u goin bac to sch edi.. can meet frens again.. so no more emo lo.. enjoy our uni life ya!!! jia you jia you!!! U CAN DE!!! HUGSSSS...