Sunday, June 15, 2008

question myself

1) y m i so sad?
coz the real love feelings is still there, n i actually love him so much.

2) y m i so weak n cant be stronger?
coz this time i m seriously very hurt, internally bleeding.

3) exam is very soon, how can i still sad n emo now?
i tried to focus n focus, but the memory of us just appear in my mind randomly.

4) i m not alone, i still got lovely frens support me, so whats so big deal of ppl reject u?
i know is not big deal, but i just cant stop thinking of him, i just miss him so much. T.T

5) he said " u didnt lose me, we r still friends n i m not against u"
is kinda sad once he said we r frens now but somehow it still a good thing that we didnt end up being strangers. He is still the one i love.

6) got very sensitive with songs recently?
wow....this extremely correct, simple song can made me cried sadly.
example: mariah carey : cant live, bye-bye...... rihana: hate that i love u.....chris brown: with u.... boyzone: baby can i hold u tonight..... enrique: hero

7) being a cry baby for few days is so shame on me, y i still continue?
~deep breath~, i seriously dunno y.....

8) how long u still wanna cry n sad??? is a waste of time
i wanna stop this as soon as possible, but is just very very hard.. i feel so helpless to myself

something i notice about myself recently:
- my weight fall like 2 kg, from 48kg to 46 kg (haha..is this a good sign? )
- i unable to finish up even a bowl of noodles nor rice for everymeal ( waste food...sorry)
- unable to finish up even a glass of drink
- zero reaction bout any jokes, even a comedi
- sit infront of BeE cage, looking at her n keep wipe off my tears ( BeE: my owner crazy d :s)

conclusion: TSU ZIAN U STUPID DUMB!!!!!! BE STRONG !!!!! OR U WAN PPL SLAP U UP???

4 comments:

Zincy said...

my dear fren...

u always told me is not worth to cry for a guy..but y this time u do the same mistake ler?as u always advise me to cry for 1 or 2 days..i manage to make it but y u cant???

really need to wake up ed...exam coming soon...there are lots of important thing waiting for u...

be stronger girl...

伊倩 said...

cos she really really really really likes horlicks.

girl at least he said u guys r still fren.
guess wat, my ex deleted me from his msn and stuff.....

Bout the weight, i think it is a good news.

Seriously, honestly, need to wake up d.
I noe its hard, cos i have the same experience
Gambate, there are a bunch of frens available for u

JY said...

Whn smtg comes to the end, it's normal to hv hard feelings. I'm not asking u to avoid the feelings and pretend like u don care... But I'll encourange u to face it bravely, go with it and slowly overcome it. Yes, u must be very down, tat's normal. Just attend to ur tears, admitting ur sadness, but pls do make a silent promise to urself : You will be happy agn!

C'mon girl, i wish to c your cheerful face whn i meet u. Looking forward to it. ~.^

Anonymous said...

I'm willing to slap you up with a great deal of pleasure..Lolx.


Blek.


Why u listen to those songs?
You should listen Mika'songs or Sean Kingston maybe, ur favourite Feedback perhaps?



U better faster study ah...
I ady finish econs dy, dealing with FI now.


Lets work harder for our finals. ^^