Friday, June 13, 2008

Got a very sad night last night... an unexpected answer...

serious cant imagine he said that....

fork n spoon give me a call n ask what happen, n i just answer with tears off.. then i decided to tell her other time than in the call coz i m totally speechless...
after offline, it is already near 4am.. i was totally down n lying on the bed with mind blank..i keep think back the incident n trying to relate them that cause the ending.

not sure what time i sleep but atleast i able close my eyes n rest.
i open my eyes right after a terrible dream n is 8.30am.
then i saw a sms from fork n spoon with the message to ask me calm down n be positive. she also ask me dun stay home, come out join them library n tell her wheneva i need help.. thx girl.. hugs

the sad feelings comes again, n i gave CY a call.
once she answered n ask watzup? i was speechless again... n she got my point without me telling.. ( mo-qi 100%)
then i tell her the story, n she analyse for me... she also told me to be calm n dun think too much... about an hour talktime then hang off.

-brought BeE for inject, what a hyper dog that non stop moving in car.. aiks..
however, she is a good girl that not afraid when injection...appluse~

after visit to vet, went home n continue my studies.
able to done with few chapter then the sadness visit me again.. oh no~
serious unable to discribe that feelings... then call CY again..

CY:"moshi-moshi ! any help?"
me: " nothing, just talk to me~"
CY: " calm down girl.."
me: tears down again~

* she consult me again

1) i was not tolerating, n did not stand on ppl's view ( stubborn)
2) i should not have the ' must get till my expectation'
3) cant simply blame by saying not caring but he actually do cares me ( cannot judge due to a particular case n being mad of it)
4) must avoid childish taughts n reaction
5) be gratefull
6) think wider
7) dun continue wasting time by thinking ur ownself as the prob is base on both side ( focus on studies)
8) since he calls a break, then allow him the break time ,but there is no prediction as it is a positive or negative, so no matter how, i must be prepare. ( accpet the truth)

me: "i did realise my mistake, but just cant und this lead to a serious sad ending."
CY: " mayb he also sudden mood up gua "
me: " i seriously dunno... his sentence dunno is meaning break up or pause.. (tears off again)
Cy: " seems like u really love n care horlicks"
me: " agree... , but now talk also no use d..it ends like that now.. T.T
Cy: " mayb just give u n him a little time to calm down, mayb things will turn better?
me: " how if it doesn't ? he said that izit bcoz he pissed n feeling towards me totally zero?"
cy: " i no idea girl...coz i m not him.. but u need to really calm down.. wanna come my house? i borrow u my teddy bear n cry...
me: " haha....dun wan....ur teddy got virus... :P hehe.. ( so sweet of her, touched*)
me: " k la, sorry for kacau again..thanks so much girl.."
CY: " just call me wheneva u need me, remember calm down...."
me: " thx"

i m glad that i have frens who willing to share my sadness.. thx so much.. n i love u all.
guess i need to really ~deep breath~

JY, faster come back.... i need u as well...

2 comments:

Zincy said...

hmmm...so fast got new post...

not bad wor...manage to remember our conversation..but hor..my bear no virus..if u dun wan belly den hug me lor...lend u my shoulder to cry..

有时并不是对方不关心你,不在乎你,不体谅你,而是你把对方看得比自己还重,所以忽略了他所对你所做的一切。自己冷静下来,想一想,你会发现你从未想到的事。或许对方很重视你,只是不擅于表达自己的内心感受。

Lin Lin said...

xian er... dun b sad anymore ya.. c.. u hav so many frens always there for u.. at least they know how to appreciate u more.. lik wat chee hau.. life is lik tat.. lik wat?? lol.. i oso dun know.. u ask him.. u al asked him.. n he dun know how to ans.. lol.. anyway.. jia you ya.. dun b too emo n stressed ya.. tis will onli make u struggle more for exam.. when it is too much, it becomes an obstacle.. juz try ur best.. gambatte o..