Saturday, June 14, 2008

i been a cry baby~

cry for nothing is just so insane...n i undstand that so clearly....
however, i just cant stop the tears falling...
everynight b4 sleep i tell myself, ' ok u stupid girl, u only allow to cry for tonight, no more tomorrow !'
then the next morning, open eyes with mind so blank, the sadness & tears visit again... wth...

i m gonna share what my lovely frens advice me:

fork n spoon: " dear, it just need time, u need time, just cry out loud "
CY: " let me give u teddy hug n u cry out loud k?"
JY: " girl, i know is very hard, but u can overcome it, i got most confident on u "
siew lin: " girl, i know u can overcome that, i know u r not the weak one, huggs "
jessie: " i know u feel like a falling angel, but dun fall into hell ! go drop on ground n be human, the reality "
chee hau: " hello~, life still need to move on ! " although cry is meaningless, but u still need to cry out then only u able sleep well"

seriously, i m so touched* , my dear frens are supporting me when i m most down.

touched action by them:

JY: " hey i bought sovenier for u from shanghai, so cheer up"
CY: she visit me n gave me a big tight hug, sit beside me n be my listener.
fork n spoon: " i will give u a hug n kiss once i meet u ! "
chee hau + siew ling+bryan+fork n spoon: " we r coming visit u, so r u home? "
jessie: she wrote a blog n show me, n i just tears off coz is so touched

i m seriously gratefull that i m not facing the sadness alone.
i ask the group who having lunch at klang ba kut teh no need purposely visit me, then fork n spoon tell me that chee hau say later u suicide then how? i was like =.=" touch wood la*
then i call the chee hau n tell him no need purposely come, then he said : " make sure u ok ya...i mean perfect ok" .....ok...i m trying hard... thx.

* all of us is very surprise of chee hau's action
he even called me when they were having lunch at klang n blaming how come he didnt know what happen to me, n say i not being fren of not telling him, here the conversation:

C Hau: " hello, u ok anot?
me: " ya...trying
C.H: so whats the story?
me: is too long
C.H : u dun worry ! i got time n dun worry my phone bill ! so tell !
me: ok la, i just got .........
C.H : whos that fellow ! tell me.. tell me
me : u chill la
C.H : how come like this wan?
me : ( crying)
CH : eh, u ok anot? dun cry
me: speechless
CH : hello~ life still need to move on la ! so dun treat it like a big deal, there is more in this world to face!
me: i know
CH : serious la 'life is like that'....u got us here.... u see we got susan, siew ling, bryan, triston....
me : n chee hau as well.... haha
CH : this is the great answer..haha..so make sure u ok ya... dun think bout the sad d..
me : i got ur point....thx....
CH : i will try find u next time k? coz i will be busy
me : thx.....
CH : k la, make sure u ok ! bye

* chee hau who used to be a shy guy, sudden come out this....appluse~ ( from me, susan n lin)

went lunch with CY at taipan , n so ngam meet julian n chin wei ( secondary fren)
have some so called girls n guys disussion, n i realized more..is good that i learn my mistake.

ok.....i m going to tell myself agian now.... stop crying stop sad.. ( as i really wished i able do that)

so, deep breath n go forward !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...
Life still needs to go on, my dear...


Make this tough time shorter k?
I know it's hard..
But at least you are trying...


Do remember, here a lot of frens are supporting you and wont let u fall into hell for sure.



*big hugs*
especially for you.

Anonymous said...

Btw, how sweet chee hau is har...^^

Anonymous said...

sweeet horrr...
ehehehehehhee..=p

Zincy said...

haha..i agree wat jessie said..

u loss a se but u gain lots of supports from ur fren around..

isn't it worth??