Thursday, June 19, 2008

姐弟



MONDAY the 1st paper is on the fast way...
no words can discribe the stress...
has been a good girl stayed tight at library this week...
consult tutors of my questions...
do the things i can do...
ofcoz some feelings sometimes corrupt me awhile...oh well...life still need to move on (chee hau 2008) hahahaha....

is very obvious that i been a very down girl these few days..especially in home...
n my lovely brother actually sensed that...
although he did not ask , but he kinda know what happen to me..
guess he spotted me curi-curi wipe off tears sometimes when with him in computer room..

one day~
while i m in the down mood (tearing mood)...
as usual, i online n do my usual stuff.. then he sudden played the micheal jackson song-your not alone..(omg~what la he so oldies?? )
then he sang : " coz u r not alone~" so loudly....
at first i didnt notice coz he used to sings all the time, but then he repeat the sentence again...n then comes with a soft voice n said ' dun be so emo la, is ok wan..'
i know he shy to comfort me n taught i didnt heard him..
but actually i did ..i did heard him...i did.... (touched*)

seriously, i didnt know my brother was so caring b4...
now, i feel he grown up d..he no longer the boy but a young guy...
an understanding caring brother who cares for the sister...

n he is now sitting beside me with his computer while i m blogging now..hehe...
aiya...he wont know i blog this with the topic mentioning how good is him.. :p
i also shy to let him know i m touched of what he did...
biasa la.....we both always didnt show any cares... bla bla bla... :p



here the stupido us...

2 comments:

hsuzhen said...

so sweeeeettt..
i always wanted a brother lorr..
aiksss..

Anonymous said...

Yalor....how sweet...
My sisters all not observant 1 -.-
I emo nobody know....><