Friday, June 13, 2008

ok....this is insane that i post again just right after my previous post....
but i think is a necessity currently....i serious serious unable to handle my emotional...i just unable to stop emo....

i can be very happy n hyper but the next moment i got so down....even tears can just fall out without any reason..... what m i now???? how? why? what happen????
last night even worst, while listening my favorite song ' hero', i just tears fall with zero reason.... i wonder what happen to me...

I was not a depending person but somehow it seems abit changes that i recently realize.
I want to be an indipendent girl, i dun wanna be like a kitten who meow to the owner everytime.
I want to handle my problem, include emotional by myself, but is like fail to do so recently.
oh well, then when i m seeking for ppl to comfort me..i really meant it.
i know i cant get a hug nor a lean on shoulder but at least some words that show concern...atleast show that u care of me...atleast...
i m not demand a 100% love, but is a 50% caring so hard to earn it?

okay.....i mayb kiddie....but is how i feel... gosh....what is in my mind...shit.....
i know as in longrun i might face the same problem n i think i need to use to the situation for now by not being dependent. BUT, i just unable to do that currently, or mayb i m being mood swing recently thats y i got this shitty feelings. shit....!

( or mayb i need a teddy hug....haha.... taught of CY , she just looks like a big teddy ^^)

anyhow, i think i need to be POSITIVE ^^
everything need to be positive...haha.... whee ^^
see.....what kind of reaction is this...? =.="

hmm....guess i m releasing on this blog.... haiz...dunno is a good way or not???

~please comment me n lead me to the right way~

2 comments:

伊倩 said...

i think u r worried bout the finals. thats y u r so so so emo. Chill down girl, everything will be ok.

一个人会有情绪是很正常的
当你想找人倾述时
那并不代表你不独立,不坚强
再坚强独立的人
也会遇到挫折
你身边就有一个很可爱的“熊”
我相信她能为你分担你的情绪
朋友就是在你有困难的时候
在身旁支持你,鼓励你
好好利用那个可爱的“熊”吧!

Mayb hk really does not know how to cheer u up, dun be sad bout that, guys are usually like that

Zincy said...

fren...come lar..

give u a BIG BIG BIG TEDDY HUGS since u said i do look like a teddy...haha..

hmmm...
well,we seems like didnt give each other a hug as we almost 9 years fren..too shy?

as i analyse and the main point i told u...
guess u will fell better and able to balance ur emotion right?

all i want to says ed told u in phone..dun think so much d..

the most important thing that u must remember and pop up in ur mind wen u r emo or unhappy and of course happy stuff..

* ME AND JY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR U WENEVER U NEED TO TALK OR ADVICE OR SHARE SOMETHING *