Tuesday, May 25, 2010

never understand when bad mood comes

Too much unhappy things happen ! too much !
angry on little tiny things just drown myself from being cheerful. Damn !

I was being very tolerate, very. but now is reaching the red line.
The house is never tidy!
All the books collected from the recycle bin, please take them away from my house. My house is more than enough being a store room.
All the empty boxes n whatever cables please clear them off.
All the bottles and caps, throw them off !
All the plates n used tools please place them back after cleaned.
Unwanted food please clear off.
Wash the bathroom mat atleaset once ?? rather than let it soaking wet on floor ? I swear i been washing it for the past few months.
The dustbin is always full, which i never und. I even found things thrown in before a plastic bag place in.
I m feeling my house is in a huge mess everytime i step in.

I suddenly remember that : If i take the room, then u all cannot cook. SO, What are u doing now to me? Adding more various fragrance from breakfast till dinner to my room ?? I m seriously had a big step back but pls dont take this as advantage and not being a little responsible ? ok, it can be say that i willingly step back n u didnt force me to. ok, just say i m a stupid then.
Ok whateva~ I m just being like a grumpy kid n making noise here. Just forget bout it.

Sometimes, I just need a good good own time.
Probly i need some party time. :p
Cheers mate!

No comments: