Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ebay

Blame the person who introduce EBAY !
Ebay:
- a place for window shopping
- a place for bidding
-a place for hunting almost everything
-a place where u desire to win
- a place where is related to paypal= ur bank account = money gone

okay, whatever it is, I m into ebay recently. thanks to my housemates who are having more n more parcels in that made me feel that : I WANT 1 TOO~
peer pressure ! very nice ! LOL but dont worry, i m still holding my kiam siap spirit !

ohya, had a long hours intenational phone calls. like very long... OMG
i hope my cap is still in safe zone, if not, it will be a MASSIVE figure !
But, it was a phone call that put a smile on ur face. :) once in a while ~ ok la~ =.=

I know my blog is getting boring, because the fun size girl is having lesser party nowadays. Too good to be true. dont believe? my facebook photos prove all.

'服务员', this 3 words. sensitive issue. Dont mess up with me with this 3 words.
It is a bias case scenario. but YES, it just happened to be like that !
I DON'T CARE~

k la, enough being grumpy like a kid here. More assignments to go. I am moving like a tortise, not productive at all. GG.com

Till then, have a great weekend. :D

No comments: