Tuesday, May 4, 2010

In love with good trips

okay, pig friend been complaining that i did not update my blog. So, i m gonna update all now. hehe

Had a girls road trip to Barossa and Vistor Harbour. Driving was fun and I m in love with Peter L ! Had a really nice photoshooting in Jacob's Creek, jumping shoot ! thanks to the Bear photographer.

Queensland visits was great ! able to meet up yuin thing. Wayne, her bf was really friendly and helpfull. Thanks alot. What I love the most in Queensland is the beach, the waves especially. It was just simply awesome ! haha
Realised I m old, theme park is like no longer my type of thing, yet I m still enjoying ! :D

Joined the surfing trip organised by Uni. It was AWESOME GREAT ! LOVE IT MAX ! Its really my type of thing, wheeeee~ BUT, the result was wholebody aching, I guess is really a good way for muscle training. Hope to do it again. :D

Besides, Bear n I were having some photo printing at Harvey Norman. The price are really in good deal making me planing to print more photos. hehe

Assignments are pilling up, macam choo-choo train sial yet I m slacking like no body business. Damn me !

' Its hard to find someone who really cares u alot', I had a smile when read this.
I have a feeling, when the day we dont need each other as 精神寄托, the memories will be keep nicely, and that people will be stated as 'someone special'.

As someone said, sad memories wont last long, as it will end but the good ones will always be there'. I agree with this statement.

till then, is time back to deal with the choo-choo train. :)

No comments: