Wednesday, June 9, 2010

time time TIME !

time one: okay...assignments season over, now time say hello to exam.

time two: searching new shelter, n i realize i always have staying/living problem. LOL hopefully i will get through all these, is really annoying sometimes.

time three: just realise that the visa doesn't go from what i wanted to. SHIT ! plan gg.com

n how i realise time flash ! It feels like I was just arrived here n then now is not gonna be that story anymore.

Time to think what I really want to and what I need to for my future?
sounds so not student :s
I like the way being a student and just being crazy over whateva it is.

Lastly, exam in 2 weeks time. I hope I can go through all them, wish me luck and all the best to all my friends.


Question of the day: Would you prefer to miss someone or to care someone ? lol

1 comment:

jovan said...

hi there ^^! warm greeting 0_0
you have a nice blog.

by the way,
if you need to find Linux Font, you can go to our website.

best regards;