Wednesday, February 3, 2010

礼物`

Love this song at the first sight / heard, intro by siew lin.
finally catched up with bear and mei yan. shopping was fun ! hehe
had sing k session with lin er, spoonie,qamal and kelvin yeoh. first time ever with this combination of group ( i refer to qamal n kelvin, LOL )

Also, not to forget the catch up session with my cousin sisters. How i realise time past that fast that the 2 used to be little primary girl has now turn up to be teenage. Listening story bout their school life was so fun that how i wish I am the highschool girl as well.

CNY is soon, dog fren , cant wait to see u !!
Gonna really catch up with the beloved animals fren.

Reached Malaysia, i feel that i m more dumbo.
Scene 1 : Kim Gary

waiter: Sorry, the member card cant be use, coz today is public holiday.
me: huh ? Then ?
waiter: Means, there will be no discount although u have the member card.
me: Owh .... ( shit, isnt that i should know well ? =.=" )

Scene 2: Traffic
As usual, my driving skills doesn't really improve coz people still like to bully me.
My parking skills, still sucks !

Scene 3: Money
I cant really know how to count the coins, seriously. I took so long to come out 70 cents in all 10cent, the cashier was like : Faster pleaseeeee... LOL


Things are still in between. Haiz....yea..... B* i know !

No comments: