Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Malaysia Land ~

Yeap , I am back from the kangaroo land, spending the summer holiday here.
The awesome thing is, i took the flight all by myself for the very first time. LOL
It might be something shamefull yet its true ~

Forgo sleep since 9am till i m on board the next day 6.50am flight, took a nap till i reach Melb.
Waited another 5 hours for my international flight to Malaysia.
The journey was tiring but great ~ hehe...

Carrying 4 bags wasnt that easy after all. My shoulder still aching.
n stupid Melb airport, luggage trolley need to pay $4 for renting it ! money sucker !

Got on ktm with mom today, found out that i actually miss adelaide tram .
finally get to drive after exactly 6 months ? n driving is fun ~ haha...
I asked karmen whether did she miss smith ? She answered YES ( actually me either LOL )

Sadly to say that BeE BeE didnt recognise me at the 1st night itself, she ran away from me... i was kinda upset that moment. But, the next day, she was all fine. She kissed me, n that claimed all for the previous night. hehe

Basically, is time to have catch up time with beloved friends.
More stuff to do yo ~

Photos :

* Kangaroo land from JerStar

* Its cloudy when reaching Malaysia ( from Airasia)

* The sombong dog
:)

No comments: