Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yellow

Look at the stars,
look how they shine for you.
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.

In love with this song, and Pret agreed with me. hehe

My dear ex-housemate are too busy clubbing.
Shit la, when is my turn ???
Me wanna be happening tooo... haha :p

Ben said I looks FAT when webcam with him. Shit... i know... n yea...i need to drop 3 kg ! ( ish, is just so hard to drop 3 kg)

Pret gave me a compliment on my display photo on msn. LOL... words that is kinda surprise when i heard coz it was suppose to be a word that never use to describe on me.

Still, miss JY.
Hope to see u soon !

And Fanny ! I have not been seeing you since i m back la ! U busy woman. haha.

Basically, this is post is up due to i m tooooo freeeee.... LOL
Hopeing to have something good for this summer break.

3 comments:

hsuzhen said...

ben?! benjamin seidal?! whoaaa!

Feb said...

woah.... I hope so !
Not that Ben la, another friend name Ben. The world has too much Ben.LOL

Feb said...

woah.... I hope so !
Not that Ben la, another friend name Ben. The world has too much Ben.LOL