Thursday, February 18, 2010

Twen Teen Two

Hi all, yea... i m officially Twen Teen Two !

Specially thanks to Animals friends and chen huey !
Omg, they are just too good in bringing me HUGE SURPRISE ! I seriously mean it ! LOL
The drama queen pig fren pretending she was emo,ask me go yum cha even in the 2am?
Then both chen huey and dog fren was hiding in the car n freak me out in a sudden !
My voice level reached MAXIMUM ! and luckily the glass did not break !
Yea, only people in the car knows what happen ! HAHA

stayed overnight at pig's place, had bacardi apple ! fuyoh damn on ! haha
then as usual chatted till 5am. then 9am for dim sum.
next, they forced me to choose birthday present and paid directly but the pressie was great ! I like !
Ang ang, huat ar ! haha

Dinner with family was good as well ! hehe

Wishes from friends and loveones, Efforts from friends and family, I appreciate them really much!

The sharp 12 call from Mr. Pork was sweet.

Ohya, not to forget the dinner in bangsar thou it wasn't for birthday purposes but its still great :D

oh well, i m now at this age, n i m kinda lost for my future. Is time to really have a plan.

last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF !

No comments: