Sunday, September 6, 2009

Royal Adelaide Show 2009

Royal Adelaide show 2009, an annually event happen in Adelaide.
It was awesome ! Basically is a fun fair... yeap ! more than a fun fair ! They have winery tasting,exciting shows,games,rides......etc.
unlike Malaysia's fun fair, the event here even has exhibition halls , lots of showbags to purchase ! haha... dun ask me how much i spent on showbags.. ( anyway, is just once in a year) so yeah... i buy on behalf for my brother as well k !
called my bro on the spot:
me: eh, u like Man U stuff? or superman stuff?
bro: erm..i m not a Man U fans
me: then i get u a superman showbags k !
bro: how much??
me: $ 25, got t-shirt,clock,towel,...etc
bro: erm...dun wan la..
me: y? u dun like?
bro: no...i scared later u not enough money to use over there if u buy for me...
me: aiya... not a problem la..will get u one k ! ( got a pinch inside heart, didnt know he is so caring)

n today, i saw my BeE's friend on the street !
the dog was tied outside at a boutique shop, while the owner was shopping inside.
walked to the dog, n i called him( is a male) BeE BeE , LOL..
hugged him, played with the ears,paws, tail... just like how i treat BeE back home.
damn... i just miss BeE so much... n that actually made me emo awhile...

called my grandma that day, she was surprise for my call( can sense her joy over the phone), she is good, n as usual, she have her very unique style of 'nagging'..haha...
there she start all her unique 'nagging', but it wasn't feel annoying anymore but warm. Suddenly, i enjoy being nagged by her.

one coincident happen in my house ! haha
my housemate has exactly the same doggie soft toy on my bed back home !
i should bring that doggie over here..haha...

n so happen Aussie's Father's Day around the corner.
So, papa, Happy Father's Day !
(n now only i realise that Father's Day is not the same over the globe. LOL =.=" )

Recieved Dear Dog fren JY's postcard over the sea from Singapore ! HAHA !
awwwww... thats such as sweet one ! oh welll...is on my wall board now ! haha...

spring break is nearby, everyone has plans( going melbourne, goldcoast, perth,sydney,travell around).... but i dun have plan yet !!!!
cannot cannot, i must have something ! must have something ! :P

hmmm.... assignment season 1 currently call a pause, so basically, i did alot households, making pudding...n i cooked porridge for the very FIRST time ! muahaha....n apparently it taste not bad ~ hehe...

i miss baking cupcakes with Bear, n decorate them with icing, although they look like 'DaVincci' (Mah, 2009)...hahahaaha!
yea... hope everyone in Malaysia is fine, n slap down the H1N1 !

No comments: