Thursday, September 24, 2009

as peace as the sky

i always love beach, because thats the place that give u peace in mind.
chilling wind blew, waves on rocks, kids laughter and dog barking..
i enjoy the moment by closing my eyes, familiar faces in my mind. I love doing that.

watched The Kite Runner, it was a nice movie. I m sure Dog fren love this movie / book as well.
Was having a nap, n daddy called by giving reason that the phone has leftover credit, haha...well... i know he miss the daughter. So do the daughter.

Friends are travelling during the spring break, or thier love ones are visiting them..
suppsoe to study , but then...haiz...as usual.. it just doesnt work... haizz...procrastinating~
not good not good
* Hallett Cove Beach

1 comment:

JY said...

The Kite Runner, hm, it is a good story.
Hmm, I just came bck to Singapore. The moment I enter my little room, feeling so damn lonely.
I miss alot of ppl. Missing you all so much.