Thursday, September 17, 2009

the day of being a lady

My dear housemate - karmen got a free invitation to Studio 2000 for a makeover session and she is allow to bring a fren, n there she brought me along. hehe...

The studio was awesome that u feel the professionals, we were served by 4 professionals: front desk person(welcome), dealing documents person, makeup pro & the photographer ! Trust me, the photographer just amazed me. He looks like some nerd ( oooppsss sorry) but then, when he teahce / demo how to pose, gosh damn...he is just way tooooo good ! Not to forget, he got me my favorite red colour: red background with red leather sofa. HAHA ! just love them so much !

Too bad, those photos are too 'atas' to purchase, one small single piece cost AUD $ 200.... =.=" ... yea...try to convert that into RM. Anyhow, we had lotsa fun !! wheeeeee~
Due to the rules, we r not allow to take any photos with our own camera and even mobile phone need to be turn off. So, we only able to camwhore after our shots in our own room ! LOL

oh well, photos as below:



* Karmen & me
*she love this photo with a reason !

No comments: