Friday, August 28, 2009

assignment season~

yes....3 more assignments due in the same week.... n is like OMG... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!




oh well....apart from that, few postcards was sent to my beloved animals fren n they arrived on their hands safely..haha...proud of that k... over the sea man...haha...

n DSM assignment here is totally different compare to Malaysia.. is totally totally different !!
so, whoever took DSM in Malaysia , u r real lucky ! haha....

karmen's mom visited here last week, n before she back to malaysia i hugged her goodbye, n that made me miss my mom.. haha.... ok la.... not homesick, but u know just miss her.
n my lovely housemate karmen n i chat in my room for hours, just the on the only topic -- OUR PETS. hahaha.....
awwwww.....BeE ........ i miss u ... can u sense it ???



thinking should i go back during summer break, but when i visited the airline website, god damn.... is RM3600 return for MAS. This figure just somehow hold me back from spending it..
but, CNY without the family, i prolly will cry alone in my room.. LOL
haiz....will see how then..... $$$$$$$$$

n one more thing, i m not shopaholic but when u see something that u love on first sight, u just dun care bout it... haha... so yeah ....i spent $50 for my leather bag... haha ! IS WORTH ! coz i love it ! oh well.... i already paid for it, n whateva reason will do.. hehe !

n something happen around me, was kinda frustrated, but anyhow, i will leave it, if it happens it happens.

BeE BeE......i dunno y....i miss u so badly... i wanna hug u... with ur round tummy... straight tail...long ears.. ur innocent face... ur bark... haha...

here comes with my beloved BeE:



* add on:
I MISS PIG & DOG FREN, MEI YAN, LALA,FANNY, LIN ER.....i just miss them alot !!!! :(
i miss LIONG's family.
i miss my little white car.

STILL LOVE MALAYSIA. haha

6 comments:

hsuzhen said...

emo lar me. why nvr miss me wor =(

Zincy said...

something happen on u???apa itu???

JY said...

Aih, i miss you so much too!
Yea, what happened?
Anyway, best of lucks for your assignments... My turn very soon... T-T

purple devilz said...

i miss u too!^^

伊倩 said...

aawww, I miss you too
Eh susan I suppose she meet up wf u everyday right???

hsuzhen said...

aihh mei yan, she happening sial. me always at home stoneee :(