Monday, August 10, 2009

28km

Cycled 28km to Henley Beach is defintely a great experience !
the payback is ass pain. LOL
I loved the Beach so much ! Is a must go place during summer !
U can see people walking their dogs there, n there made me misses my BeE so badly.
Life here is fine, getting used to it and enjoying it. haha
I was suppose myself will be having crazy night life over here, yet its not.
I m surprisingly good girl... like too good to be true .. LOL
Still, i m not homesick ! HAHA
but no deny i miss my BeE so much.
saw a dog guidance in tram that day, then fork ask: xian, u miss BeE BeE huh?
that moment nearly bring me to tears... haiz... BeE BeE, we webcam more often k ? LOL
I like my GI lecturer ! he is damn MAN ! fuyoh~ hahaha
tutors and lecturers here are nice, except for FRA tutor. LOL
People here are nice too. They loved to greet by saying : Hey, how ya doing?
is like a standardised sentence. haha..

visited few places, photos as below:
* Henley Beach
* sunset in Glenelg
* the whishpering wall

*victoria square

*along Torrens River


* nice place but i forgot the name..LOL

more photos will be on facebook.
Bye all.

No comments: