Friday, May 22, 2009

woooohooooo!

hahaha.... i finally can hibernate like.... polar bear... haha !
for the past weeks, before i close my eyes, i saw the clock shows 5am... sigh...
imagine my panda eyes... or mayb a zombie looking.. damn freaking dead k...

n now, i m so going to pamper myself... yea.... treat myself my beloved ice-cream, shoppings, and ofcoz ! having fun time with dear JY as she is here in subang now ! wheeeeeee

omg...i got so many stuff in my shopping list.. how how how... my money will gone like a blink for sure...

n not forget to mention that my dear sudu is my Fa3 hero... hahaha... i heart her man...
yea.... using skype talk bout assignment, seeing each other '4 eyes' looks.. haha... greet each other good night as is already morning.. haha.... seee.... garpu dan sudu.

n i m so into Eason Chan song now... he always has great songs ! wheeee

n bear.... we suceeed in our mission i guess... hehe

n mei yan i miss u, n i m gonna meet soon... hehe.. remember zer0 interest , secure future value.. hehe.




alright, dear all. have agreat weekend !

No comments: