Tuesday, May 5, 2009

M i sick ?

i think i m sick.

not feeling good today, like something is having deep inside yet i dunno whats happening.
I m having the feelings of down.

walked on street, i felt down.
sit infront my handsome laptop i also mind blank.
talk to ppl i also duno what m i talking.
driving also not paying any attention n nearly got bang by car almost twice ! phew...

the feelings is like something not right, i dunno whats happening.
like i m going to die or what.
i suddenly miss alot ppl. Dear JY ,u the 1st one, then i miss bear although i meet her often.
n when i think back that i have my family and friends that love me so much, i feel like crying.
n not to forget BeE, she is the cute one ever.

if i die, the funeral better dun be sad, coz i love to see u all smile.
play my favorite songs... whateva jazz, slow rock, club hits...etc..
dun cry, blast all the music n open bottles n enjoy like go clubbing.
if dun want clubbing feel, get some nice cakes, deserts...some wine... have some chit chatting, gossips... etc.
make it simple yet elegant.

TOUCH WOOD !

okay...i think i m sick.
n while i asking ppl to cheer me up, conversation as below:

* february * says:
say something happy pls

chee says:
happy birthday

* february * says:
............................................


the LAME level is so advance . hmph !

7 comments:

pretib777 said...

if something like that happen... jus to let u know i will cry....


so i apologize now....

JY said...

Haha, 'happy birthday'... Swt.

Coi, touch wood! I'll come back very soon, let's have beers and wines, down no more! Hehe.

Btw, for my funeral.. I wont restrct how ppl to cry or laugh la. But it's nice if I could read everyone's thoughts in the funeral, to see how deep people feel for my absence. =P

hsuzhen said...

forgive chee hau, he was emo also.
lol.

anyway, don emo emo all. lets go makan stg gooooood! =D

伊倩 said...

haha, bear was really lame

Feb said...

bear lame ???

Zincy said...

y i lame?wat i did?

伊倩 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.