Friday, May 15, 2009

hmmmm...

have u peeps heard of the song 'flightless bird' ?
i think this song is the most romantic song ever... add on the TWILIGHT scene... haha...damn on.

i wish, one day to dance with you when this song is playing.
i wish, one day to hug u like there is no tomorrow.
i wish, to see ur smile again and again.
i wish, you pamper me in certain with all your willingness.
i wish, you touch my hair, hold me tight n show me that truely deep eyes.
i wish, we visit to the place where i wish and where u wish.
i wish, morning kiss from you.
i wish, you watching me sleep before you close ur eyes.
i wish, i look at you before you wake up, then i get to kiss you good morning at the moment u open your eyes.
i wish, you surprise me in good ways.
i wish, you give me a no harm world.
i wish, we can read each other mind like 70% ?

BUT, if one day, whenever you sense the love is fading, please inform me, tell me what you want and i think i will understand.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA....SUCH A ROMANTIC WHISHLIST.

ok la... nothing new, is just i m stealing sometime to release stress .
as i also sure that everyone has a list like this... is just the matter to post out like what m i doing now.. teeheee.. ^.^

add on:
1) Rindu Terhenti by Tomok. nice malay song, yes, i m not racist.
2) Lets start from here by Joanna
3) DAVID COOK is such a freaking HOT one.


oh well.... i m into David Cook madness.. LOL

My love to all of you. Sweet Dream love world.

No comments: