Sunday, May 31, 2009

multi feelings...

I have multi feelings...
not really sure what cause that... but sometimes u just feel like u r in the empty area..
like helpless to yourself... oh welll....whateva~

things has turn off i guess, as i predicted.
it did not lasting.
slightly disappointed but it happen from what i have predicted.
so, there is nothing to be sad i guess.
this shows, is just not meant to be mine.
is a good thing mayb.

okay.... exam is real soon soon SOON !!!!
n the worst thing is... i dunno what is FA3 man... sigh... i need help for serious.
calling SOS !

& Random . enough or not?? !!!

let me tell u... pasar malam can made me be shopaholic ! =.="
n i still havent got my purse yet... which has been wanted for so damn long...
actually i havent meet the mr.right(purse).. i love to treat all my items as MALE.
just like how i treated my laptop...woooohoooo...

sigh... enough of crap.
bye human.

No comments: