Sunday, March 22, 2009

2-0 ManU

when u though u r free from it, yet u discover the deepest part that had been hidden so nicely like 12 feets undergruond ???
just.... ignore it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zincy is back from singapore.. haha... she bought me my favorite Orange flavor eclipse.. & the card sticker( winnie the pooh)....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
she is just love me so much... hahaha
i heard from her that our dearest JY has slim down, the moment i heard that.. got a sudden pinch in my heart.
i was like: JY, u must be very stress over there, the feelings is like u feel heart pain for her although girls usually love the word SLIM, but the feelings is different because is stress over there that killing her.
then,on phone zincy ask me: tsu, u crying?
me: hahahaha...what to cry about?? ( but she know me well, she know how i feel in that moment)
so dearJY, hang on a little while more... u will be in holiday ! that time i must make u fat.. hahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A fren said: U cannot be with us when Man U is on game, everytime u with us, Man U sure lost !
hahahahaahahahaha.... m i that powerfull that i can make Man U lost??? haha
but quite true also, 2 times proven. n yesterday.... 2 -0... Rooney red card. ( show temper la )
then i thought of dance king Pret who is at kangaroo land, i texted him, coz his beloved Man U lost. haha, he replied me: ManU is sharing their winning, sharing is caring. =.=
Pratib.... dun hide hide k.... hahahaha... hmmmm...kinda miss them over there...

n last night, i saw that cute face... haha... that scene still in my mind now.. that i didnt realise i always have a smile wheneva i think back. haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dear hot Karmen got the most wonderfull dress i meet, haha.... that dress just match the definition of Hot & SEXY... haha...
if i have any superb happeing event, i will sure put that one on me...hahahahaaha
that dress just.... just... HOT !
oh oh oh... karmen's house was great ! ... n i think Huskeee love me... haha...coz he show his love when he saw me... =.="

dear mei yan ,
i know u still havent get the enjoy & happy in monash now, but soon k... give urself sometime, i m sure u be doing great over there.... no matter what happen, u got us... we r all here for u... just talk to us.. yes... the kepo us that can talk non-stop even for 24 hours... hahahaha
big huggsss girl... u will overcome all the obstacles ! have faith.

good day to all~

1 comment:

JY said...

No worries, dear. I'm fine here. =)

Glad to kno there are many ppl out there who care about me. Thx, i'll take good care of myself. U too k!

p/s: Dont make me fat... T-T