Sunday, March 15, 2009

hmmmmm....

ups n downs.... roller coaster....
sometimes i wonder m i having PMS but then... is just not.... confusing la
frens around r having plans for future, n i wonder what plan i having for myself now ???
in this 21 should i really plan for my future 10 years?? or atleast 5 years?? lol

i always call myself ' independent' but what is the actual definition of that word??
as i said, i m so indepedent yet so dependent.. seee.. how confusing...
i though i know myself well...
I DUNNO WHAT I LIKE BUT I DEFINATELY KNOW WHAT I DUN LIKE ( TSU 2007)
this phrase i been used for years... but now i really wonder do i really know myself well....
life is just sometimes confusing...

there are so many decision to decide, and is the matter of ' the way to heaven / hell' ... sounds abit over but i feel it.
life is just like that.. is really just confusing.undeciable.
hmmmm.... is emo post !

sometimes, when i see friends around me having frustraion and problems... i dunno y....i will feel them as well....
the feelings is like i so wanted to be beside them n hug them....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but but but.... muahahaahahahhaa..... i got to visit one of the club in herritage row... muahaha !
the place where desired for years n finally get there ! woooo hoooo !
n thank you daddy for allow me go ! hahahhahaah... i love u daddy !
n my lovely dear brother actually waited me home in the 3.30am - 4 am coz he even can tell what time i home the next day ..hahaaha...
see i m loved again. hehe

yes... good day to all ^.^
n i love u all.

No comments: