Thursday, March 19, 2009

found my love one !

i finally found the one that is exactly my taste !
the moment i see them, i said to myself : YES THATS absolute my taste!!!

i was once love Coach very much, but as u know the price r like far end that i gave up my dream.
n that day simply walk in Fossil, n i saw the purse !
omg! is exactly my taste ! yes yes yes!

the love is like so extreme that i m thinking should i pamper myself and get it !

too bad it didnt have any discounts although mega sales is on .....
should i get it ???
sigh sigh.... money matter....

i m so so so so so so so so love it !

n i m getting more crazy when i visit the website... oh no...there are others i like too... exactly like them very much !!!!

the link as below:
http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722669895/page/1.html

oh no.... someone please stop me from spending money... advice me not to simply spend money~

No comments: