Wednesday, April 1, 2009

not making any sense !

BeE just love to round around, n so happen today her colar untie and she ran away from guidance.

so happen she ran into my neighbour house( Malay) compound,
faster ran in took her out, sincere apologize to encik, SORRY , my dog terlepas, sorry.
encik reply : what u mean by sorry ? ! ( sense the anger)

dear all, pls tell me how u feel ???
i know they have some said in their religion that dogs are some unclean thingy.
but that reply, just made me kinda pissed !

u can have tons of cats that love to pee & shit at my house compound, n now my dog just accidently walk in ur compound, n u show temper !
been tolerated for years of ur catsssssss behaviour, n finnaly stop since BeE arrival and guard them away to enter my house.

n that reply just disappointed, whateva tolerance should just F* off... OFF !

I am not racist, but this just real pissed me off !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what to do, this is their country, whatever they did is right, whatever we did is wrong. Tehir religion say its dirty means dirty. And if we didnt take good care of our dog means its our fault

看开点

Anonymous said...

MY say is true.. jst be patient, we cant do anything else..
jst hav to jaga bee nicely nx time..:>