Monday, April 20, 2009

my love & my dream

MY LOVE~
ladies & gentleman....
let me make an annoucement here...
we are finally together.... yes.... finally....
i love him at my 1st sight...
i waited for so long.... so long....
the waiting moment is just word cant discribe...
dear,
i promise i will love u with my sincerity, i will loyal to u... coz i love u so much.
i m sure u didnt know how much i love u... but i m telling u here....

heres a picture of him:
.
.
.
.
.
tadaaaaa...
told ya .. he is damn hot....
just agree with me.... hehe
HAHAHAAHAHA.....I know is a damn lame post... but isnt this is fun ??? hahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY DREAM PLACE : AEGEAN SEA









Aegean Sea...anyone heard of this place???
i think this place will be the most wonderfull place ever... is like perfect!
yea.... my dream to there...my dream.....

imagine, have a wonderfull honeymoon there...
just relax & chill there like no mans island....
that will be so greatly romantic...

okay okay.... i m dreaming for sure....
back to reality... i know iknow...
good day pepo !
HUGGGGGGGSSSSSSS

5 comments:

Zincy said...

alah...i tot u and chee hau together d..aiks..abit disappointed..haha..

JY said...

Haha, 'he' is cool!
But I would be happy if u really announce about you and him la. Dont pretend, you know who i refer to. LOL

p/s: yea, that's a great place for honeymoon. Better than Bali. =P

伊倩 said...

sigh, thought u have some great news. Anyhow, love him as much as u can

Feb said...

hello...calm down girls....
good things must wait.... but mayb not like JY's sabarness...LOL

why??? u all not happy with my bf izit?? y? y? y? LOL

Aegean Sea !!!
u all hint my husband in future k.. ask him bring me go there honey moon...

hsuzhen said...

why not chee hauuu?! lol