Monday, February 23, 2009

THANK YOU

thank you for??? yes.... to all my beloved girls....
thank you for all the supports throughout my down season....
thank you of not leaving me behind, but u girls actually walk slowly n wait i catch up the steps one day, yes.... and i can say i m running now towards the steps i been stopped last time...
thank you for all the supports.... n i m here really heart u all...
i m so glad that i have u all, u all been so patiently insert bits by bits to make me go forward, and i know i actually dissapointed u all...
sorry...
but now...i can proudly say that the ME is back soon ..real soon.... few steps more... slightly few more, then i will be same line with u all....

cant wait to start college and have the joy time with u all !!

once again THANK YOU !


yes...i realised , i understand and I m gratefull of what u did to me.. TQ HK
love,
tsu zian

No comments: