Monday, February 16, 2009

advanced pressie ^.^

just reach home from work, feeling tired n totally KO.
then suddenly mom told me that bear handed something to me when i was at work..
then i rush to my room n saw 2 boxes... wheeeeeeee !!!!! my birthday presents !!!!

haha...is advanced becoz dear bear, my & lala r going singapore trip tomorrow...
so bear have no time give me on actual day, thats y she sent it earlier... TQ bear.... hugsssss

n the lovely friendship present from my pig & dog fren, i love it so much... yea...each of us have one.... hehe.... will be with us no matter which corner we are on this universe... hehe...

n TQ chen huey + jy for the bling bling stars.... shine on me k?? hehe :p

wow.... i m so happy+ hyper now... as i was dead tired just now... hahaha....

* one request

when u guys back from there, is time for my dinner with u all .. on my treat !
HUGSSSSSSSSS n THANKSSSSSSSSS

2 comments:

JY said...

your treat!!! wow, yay!!! ^^
m i counted? =P

Feb said...

ofcoz dear !!!!!!!!
u r always in k.....
hugsssssssss