Sunday, February 15, 2009

Flew~

yea...people flew to kangaroo land yesterday....
just cant take those sad scene... is killing ppl...haha...

btw, i applause myself of driving to KLIA there all by myself... hooooray!!!!!

as i said, my mission there is giving free hugs.. n i did i nicely i guess..hahaha

yes... i hugged everyone i know b4 they leave that day, except u... i should hug u 1st ...becoz u leave too fast, i didnt even get to see ur shadow at the gate entrance...
n tq dear spoon that u always there when i need comfort, and dear bear who on phone with me for like 2 hours++ ... i m sure telekom will jealous us..hehe...

anyhow, ying ying, hk, pretib,kah leong, vivian,boey,monster... may u guys have a great journey !


* there is ying ying,vivian,monster,pretib & fishball
Valentine's Day
how i celebrate???
people are busy with date but just not me... but i had a sweetest date as well..
thats my dearest daddy dated my mom, me n my bro at Decanter...wheeeeeee~
is call a family Vday dinner date...muahahahahaaha....
hmmmm...i wish all my girls n guys had a wonderfull Valentine's...

No comments: