Saturday, February 7, 2009

100th

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !
had a good sleep last night? oh yea..i do... coz is a saturday today finally can avoid the 6.15am alarm clock n got stuck in jam ...haha...

first of all, lets put our hands together n welcome my 100th post.... yeah!!!!!
haha...100th post?? wow... records of all the journey i been went thorough.. haha..not bad rite??

hmmm... what to post for my 100th post?
okay... i m grown up?? !! booooo~ haha
okla, i can say i realise & learn from my lesson, nah.. not to say a lesson, is just some realise~ =.=
realise of what??
i was hated and loved by people, isnt that a great thing that i m loved by people. but most importantly i love myself.
everyone has a protection wall from being hurt, or mayb they even choose to hate that person that hurt u inorder to make themselves feeling better, but to me, i just dont like to hate ppl, is just no point... my principle is i dont hate ppl.

i though i built a hard strong protection wall, but finally i realise the wall is made by glass,break easily.
but now, yes... i m relief .. relief from hidding behind the stupid wall, n got myself bang on the wall. haha... i have no wall now, not to say i dont protect myself, but i use another better way instead. wow.... isnt this shown i grown up..hahaha...applause la~

honestly, I m glad what i been through, yes... the ups and downs that made me learned.
i appreciate U step in my life and left , i apreciate U being honest n speak out ur voice. yes, thank you.
i m sorry i spoilt ur plan which i didnt intend to, i thought was a simple clear yet u think i m not.
but anyhow, just wanna speak out my voice to u, things are simple, dont make things complicated, u know whats going on n so do me as we r adults, just one things to let u know, meeting u that night i dont have any hidden intention, is just to meet up, to see someone that i loved so much previously before leave and enjoy the crowd but ofcoz i dont deny i miss u. But i m glad that u r honest, although there is some harsh words, but it didnt make me hate u, coz honestly i dont feel like hating u, not to say i m hoping for any chance or what, is just u didnt make me hate u.
I know u want me to let go and free from mind, i m here doing it as well. I also wan to free myself being so suffer too. therefore, u should not be so worry or purposely do something, u doesnt need to do all that. Just no worries. We move on our own life, and i m sure we will be doing great, no obligation and no worries. We are rational. i m relieved.

and just 15 min ago, my dad nearly give the dog away without any notice, when mom suspect n inform me,the moment i nearly faint, BeE has been my mental support when i m home.
imagine that.....
i dunno where i got the guts rush to my dad's car n take BeE back from the car, where my dad is going to move the car d.
yes, BeE is with me now. n the moment i hold her, i dunno what happen to me, i just cried at her.
n BeE is showing me a 'question mark' face. haha...
i know why my dad want to give her away, becoz BeE is too noisy and my dad cant take it.
daddy, just please dont do that again~
but i dunno how to stop her barking, she is just hyper always. someone please give me some experience, i m so lost now.

n let me talk about our deer chee hau,
chee hau is always acting damn different when he is drunk! hahaha
he will either shout on phone saying he love u, or being damn rude coming out those F* words.
u will be hearing the word 'fuck' here n there...hahahahaa...he gonna kill me if he see this.
aiya... u know...alcohol just kill ppl la.. like i was once killed by Jack Daniel..hahahahaah..oh no.... GG.. haha

jessie oh jessie, i m really happy for u ! lets cheers and hooray!!!!

n i miss my phone damn alot! he still not back yet !!! damn emo d....already 1 week !

n here i wish all the pepo who flying to kangaroo land all the best and good luck. n most important is take good care!

ok, here all my words for now. tatz.

No comments: